The Sonos Era 300 is the revolutionary Sonos stereo speaker with Dolby Atmos. The loudspeaker offers a new dimension to spatial audio. With next-level sound from all sides, Era 300 doesn't just surround you. It puts you in the middle of your music. Thanks to the six drivers positioned around the front, sides and top, the Era 300 has support for Dolby Atmos Music. The Era 300 has intuitive touch controls on the top. Start or pause the music with a tap and swipe to easily adjust the volume control. The Sonos Era 300 is moisture resistant and suitable for placement in the bathroom, for example.
An acoustic and aesthetic masterpiece
The Era 300's listening experience is extraordinary. The unique design strikes the perfect balance between performance and beauty. Each driver is precisely aimed in a speaker that can be seen.
Play from any service or device
Thanks to the various options, Era 300 offers the best experience to play your favorite music. You can connect a Bluetooth device with one push of a button. You can use the line input to connect a record player, computer, or other sound source.
Touch & Go
The renewed touch control makes operation without the app even easier. Tap or swipe to play, pause, adjust volume, and group speakers.
Voice control “Hey Sonos” & Amazon Alexa
Enjoy optimal privacy and use Sonos Voice Control. Sonos is compatible with Sonos Voice Control and Amazon Alexa. You need another compatible Sonos speaker for Google Assistant.
One-tap privacy & secured with a switch
Deactivate all voice assistants by tapping the speech bubble on top of the speaker. The light also turns off. The microphone can still be used for other functions, including TruePlay. In addition, the microphone can be completely switched off for extra security. You activate this with the switch on the back.
Trueplay is a unique technology from Sonos. With an iPhone or iPad you can optimize the sound. The EQ of the speaker adapts to the unique acoustics of the room.
Works with FIBARO, Homey & SmartThings
The Sonos system is easy to integrate with various home automation systems. This allows you to start and stop recording music in the automation.
Sonos supports several streaming services, including Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, and Napster.
With the Sonos app you can control all your favorite music via iOS and Android. This applies to PC, Mac, NAS, internet radio and streaming services.
Sonos ERA 300
- Multiroom stereo speaker
- To be used in a damp room
- Easy setup via Sonos App
- Combine two Era 300s and the Arc for the ultimate surround experience
- Easily expand the sound system into a multi-room setup
- To be integrated with various home automation systems, including FIBARO, Homey, SmartThings
- Compatible with Sonos Voice Control and Amazon Alexa
- Equipped with microphones for direct voice assistant control
- Privacy options to disable voice assistants and microphones
- Trueplay space correction via iOS devices
- Local touch and swipe buttons for basic functions (play, pause, volume, group)
- Available in white or black
- Sonos combo adapter for Ethernet and Aux connection is available separately.
- Suitable for suspension system and speaker stands (sold separately)
Color: Black, White Network interface: 10/100 (Base-T) Ethernet via RJ45 connector Power source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz Protocol: WiFi Stereok Pairing: Yed Streaming protocol: Airplay 2, Apple Music, Deezer, Napster, Qobuz, Soundcloud, Spotify Connect, Tidal, TuneIn Voice assistant support: Alexa, Google Home Voice control: Integrated
Data according to manufacturer. Errors and changes reserved.