The Sonos Arc is the most powerful solution for surround sound. The Arc is easy to install via the Sonos App. The powerful soundbar has a surround processor for driving eleven digital amplifiers, eight bass/center speakers and three tweeters. This allows the Arc to be used as a center and front speaker, but thanks to the processor you can also independently create a surround effect.
The Arc is equipped with HDMI eARC, with which you can transmit the Dolby Atmos signal via the HDMI cable and you get a 3D surround effect. In addition, with eARC you can control the volume of the ARC with the TV remote control.
Easily expand the sound system. You can connect more Sonos speakers wirelessly and play the sound in multiple rooms.
The Arc is equipped with a microphone, with which the soundbar can be operated directly via speech. Sonos is compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. You can play music, set your alarm, control other smart devices or start your scenes.
Trueplay is a unique technology from Sonos. You can optimize the sound with an iPhone or iPad.
Works with FIBARO, Homey & SmartThings
The Sonos system is easy to integrate with various home automation systems. This allows you to start and stop recording music in the automation.
Sonos supports several streaming services, including Spotify, Deezer, Tidal and Napster.
With the Sonos app you can control all your favorite music via iOS and Android. This applies to PC, Mac, NAS, internet radio and streaming services.
- Impressive surround effect
- Easy setup via Sonos App
- Combine with Sonos One (SL) & Sonos Sub for the ultimate home theater experience
- Easily expand the sound system to a multi-room setup
- Can be integrated with various home automation systems, including FIBARO, Homey, SmartThings
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Features microphones for direct voice assistant control
- Trueplay space correction via iOS devices
- Local touch buttons for basic functions (play, pause, skip etc.)
- Available in white or black
- Suitable for a suspension system (sold separately)
Audio input(s): 1x Optical, HDMI Color: Black, White Network interface: 10/100 (Base-T) Ethernet via RJ45 connector Power source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz Protocol: WiFi Streaming protocol: Airplay 2, Apple Music, Deezer, Napster, Qobuz, Soundcloud, Spotify Connect, Tidal, TuneIn Voice assistant support: Alexa, Google Home Voice control: Integrated
Data according to manufacturer. Errors and changes reserved.