The Sonos Ray is the compact all-in-one soundbar for upgrading your TV, gaming and music experience. The Sonos Ray is easy to set up and operate with the Sonos app. The Sonos app gives you access to your TV, Apple Airplay 2, music services and much more. Experience blockbuster sound with the Sonos Ray, the soundbar is equipped with four D-class digital amplifiers, two powerful tweeters and two centered midwoofers.
The Sonos Ray can be connected to the network via the Ethernet port (10/100 port) or via WiFi (2.4Ghz). The connection to the TV is via an optical port, the cable is supplied as standard. Finally, Sonos Ray has a built-in infrared (IR) receiver, so Ray syncs with the remote for streamlined volume control.
Four Class D digital amplifiers are matched to the acoustic architecture of the soundbar.
Two powerful tweeters for clear highs. Split waveguides project sound from wall to wall.
Two centered midwoofers faithfully reproduce mid-range frequencies and solid bass.
Bass Reflex System
Our proprietary low-speed port design minimizes distortion and makes low frequencies sound fuller.
Adjust bass, treble and loudness with the Sonos app.
This software measures the unique acoustics of your room and adjusts your soundbar accordingly. Supported iOS device required.
Turn on this setting in the Sonos app to boost speech frequencies and make dialogue clearer.
Turn on this setting in the Sonos app to decrease the intensity of loud sounds and increase the level of softer sounds.
Apple AirPlay 2
Works with Airplay 2 on Apple devices with iOS 11.4 or later.
Works with FIBARO, Homey & SmartThings
The Sonos system is easy to integrate with various home automation systemssystems. This allows you to start and stop recording music in the automation.
- Experience clear, full and balanced sound from the compact soundbar
- Clear dialogues thanks to the speech amplification function
- Easy operation via Sonos App
- Easily expand the sound system to a multi-room or sound system setup
- Can be integrated with various home automation systems, including FIBARO, Homey, SmartThings
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Trueplay space correction via iOS devices
- Local touch buttons for basic functions (play, pause, skip etc.)
- Available in white or black
- Suitable for a suspension system (sold separately)
Audio input(s): 1x Optical Network interface: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet via RJ45 connector Protocol: Infrared, WiFi 2.4GHz Streaming protocol: Airplay 2
Data according to manufacturer. Errors and changes reserved.