The FIBARO Single Switch 2 is a flush mount module to switch electrical devices on/off and measure energy consumption. The flush mount module is one of the smallest in the world and can be used behind a wall socket or in a flush mounting box. The FIBARO Single Switch 2 has a maximum load of 2500W. The module is also equipped with several safety features including protection against overheating and overload.
Fibaro Single Switch 2
- Can be used as a stand-alone switch without intelligent functions
- Control two lamps or electrical circuits via Z-Wave and the switch
- Works with different types of switches
- Actively measures energy consumption
- A phase and neutral wire are required for installation
Actors: Switch Built-in box: Ø = 50mm, depth ≥ 60mm In accordance with guidelines: RED 2014/53/EU RoHS 2011/65/EU Inputs: 2 Installation method: Flush mount Maximum load capacity: 8A Operating temperature: 0-35 °C Outputs: 1 Power source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz Protocol: Z-Wave Range: outdoor up to 50m indoors up to 40m (Depending on terrain and building construction) Supported load types: Resistive Resistive-capacitive Transmit power: +6 dBm
Data according to manufacturer. Errors and changes reserved.