The Smoke Sensor is a compact, modern, optical smoke detector with temperature sensor and the ability to trigger the alarm on a sudden increase in temperature to detect imminent fire danger without smoke. The unique blackbox history system logs data for incident tracing.
Fibaro Smoke Sensor
- Battery-operated smoke detector
- 3 sensitivity levels in accordance with EN 14604:2005
- Protection against open back
- Equipped with a self-test function
- Built-in Z-Wave range test and blackbox function to register smoke and temperature
- Acoustic signal with RGB LED indicator
Dimensions Product: 65 x 28 mm In accordance with guidelines: EN 14604:2005 RED 2014/53/EU RoHS 2011/65/EU Measurable temperature range: -20 tot 100°C Measurement accuracy: 0.5°C (within range of 0-55°C) Operating humidity: 0-95% relative humidity without condensation Operating temperature: 0-55°C Power source: 3V battery Protocol: Z-Wave Sensors: Smoke sensor
Data according to manufacturer. Errors and changes reserved.