The FIBARO Motion Sensor is an advanced compact multi-sensor. The eye-shaped design makes the Motion Sensor easy to mount on any surface. The Motion Sensor has a built-in motion sensor, temperature sensor, light sensor and accelerometer. Upon detection of motion or an alarm, the eye will display a visual colour or temperature as defined by the user. To prevent false alarms, the sensitivity can be adjusted to your personal preference. The sensor is fully wireless and battery operated.
A mounting bracket for mounting in hollow wall or ceiling is available separately.
Fibaro Motion Sensor
- Temperature, alarm and motion detection are displayed via the LED indicator
- Detects motion, measures temperature and light intensity
- Use the Motion Sensor for making the environment safer
- Measures temperature in every room
- Battery-powered multisensor
- Tampering protection
- Adjustable sensitivity level
Battery included: Yes Battery life: 2 years with standard settings Battery type: CR123A In accordance with guidelines: RED 2014/53/EU RoHS 2011/65/EU Measurable light intensity range: 0-32000 LUX Measurable temperature range: -20 tot 100°C Measurement accuracy: 0.5°C Operating temperature: 0-40°C Power source: 3V battery Protocol: Z-Wave Radio frequency: 868.0–868.6MHz 869.7–870.0MHz Sensors: Motion Transmit power: -5 dbm
Data according to manufacturer. Errors and changes reserved.