2 channel Wi-Fi relay with power metering and cover (roller) control
Shelly Plus 2PM is a one-phase, two channel smart relay supporting up to 10A per channel and 16A total current (18A peak). It is equipped with two power meters for each channel and an overpower protection function to limit your energy consumption. Cover (roller) control allows for the control and monitoring of roller shutters, blinds, curtains, gates, or other bi-directional AC motors.
Shelly Plus 2PM
- Wi-Fi operated – Connects to your Wi-Fi network. No HUB required!
- Bluetooth – Add devices quick and easy via Bluetooth connection, using Shelly Cloud App
- 2 channels on the same phase
- Power metering on each channel
- Cover (roller) control- automate and adjust the position of roller shutters, blinds, gates, curtains, awnings, sliding doors, other bi-directional motors
- Wide range of voltage support
- Scripting, schedules and webhooks
Shelly PLUS 2PM
POWER Power supply AC 110-240V ±10%, 50/60Hz Power supply DC 24 V ±10%, Channels 2 channels Max. current per channel 10A Max. total device current 16A (18A peak) Max. switching voltage 240 VAC / 30 VDC SPECIAL FUNCTIONS Dry contacts No Cover (roller) control Yes, with position control - roller shutters, blinds, awnings, curtains, gates, shades, sliding door, garage door, bi-directional AC motors Overload protection Yes Power measurement Yes Overtemperature protection Yes Working without a neutral line No FEATURES HTTP/HTTPS webhooks Yes Custom scripts (mJs) Yes Operational temperature -20°C to + 40 °C Device power consumption < 1.4 W Local and remote control Yes Sunrise/Sunset Yes Weekly Schedule Yes UL Listed option No CONNECTIVITY Wireless 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Radio frequency 2400 – 2500 MHz Wi-Fi Radio signal power 1mW Wi-Fi Range up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials) DIMENSIONS Size 42 x 38 x 17mm
Standard warranty(included in purchase price): 12-month warranty due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.