Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, security systems, heating radiators, HVAC systems,, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated relay switch- Shelly 1PM.
- Has an embedded webserver
- Has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
- Can be used for electrical circuits (up to 3.5 kW) with energy consumption monitoring, overload, and temperature protection.
- Easy control through the Shelly app, various protocols and platforms, as well as voice assistants.
Shelly 1PM WiFi Operated Relay Switch 16A
POWER Power supply AC 110-240V ±10%, 50/60Hz Maximum load 16A Power supply DC 24 – 60V Channels 1 Channel SPECIAL FUNCTIONS Dry contacts No Roller shutter mode No Device temperature protection Yes Overload protection Yes Power measurement Yes Working without a neutral line No FEATURES Operational temperature 0°C to + 40 °C Device power consumption < 1 W Intelligent On/Off Yes Local and remote control Yes Sunrise/Sunset Yes Weekly Schedule Yes UL Listed option No CONNECTIVITY Wireless Yes Wi-Fi Protocol 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Radio frequency 2412 - 2484 MHz Wi-Fi Radio signal power 1mW Wi-Fi Range up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials) DIMENSIONS Size 41mm x 36mm x 17mm
Standard warranty(included in purchase price): 12-month warranty due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.