Control a wide range of dimmable LED, halogen lights and ferromagnetic/triac transformers with the smallest WiFi-operated dimmer in the world, Shelly Dimmer2 - working without a neutral line.
- Has an embedded webserver and connects to your Wi-Fi network
- Designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component
- Overload and temperature protection
- For multiple bulbs connected to one Dimmer2, all bulbs need to be equal in power load and technology
- Easy control through the Shelly app, various protocols and platforms, as well as voice assistants.
Shelly Dimmer 2
POWER Power supply AC 110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz Channels 1 Channel SPECIAL FUNCTIONS Device temperature protection Yes Overload protection Yes Power measurement Yes Dimming Yes Dimmable LED 50-200VA / 10W – 200W Incandescent and halogen light sources 10-220W Working without a neutral line Yes FEATURES Colour changing No Predefined effects Yes Operational temperature 0°C to + 35 °C Device power consumption < 1 W Intelligent On/Off Yes Local and remote control Yes Sunrise/Sunset Yes Weekly Schedule Yes UL Listed option No CONNECTIVITY Wireless Yes Wi-Fi Protocol 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Radio frequency 2412 - 2484 MHz Wi-Fi Radio signal power 1mW Wi-Fi Range up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials) DIMENSIONS Size 42mm x 36mm x 14 mm
Standard warranty(included in purchase price): 12-month warranty due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.