The Aqara Vibration Sensor is embedded with a high precision acceleration sensor and it detects the vibration and movement of objects. It communicates with the Hub via Zigbee protocol. It also works with other smart accessories to set various smart scenes, such as, local and remote alarm when it detects glass breaks.
Designed to Fit Various Places: Aqara Vibration Sensor can be placed anywhere according to your needs, guarding your home.
Smart Control in Apple Home App: Aqara Vibration Sensor works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Home to make your life easier.
Security Notification: When vibration, tilt or drop is detected, Aqara Vibration Sensor will trigger the Hub to sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone.
Aqara Home Automation: You can customize different scenes with our suite of smart home products. Even if the Wi-Fi connection is unstable or disconnected, as long as the Hub is powered, local automations associated with this product still work properly.
Aqara Vibration Sensor is embedded with a high precision acceleration sensor. The shell is made of anti-UV material and the color will not fade allowing for long-term usage. It consumes low energy and one button battery lasts about 2 years.
Aqara Vibration Sensor (EU Version)
- Model: DJT11LM
- Battery: CR2032
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 9 mm (1.42 x 1.42 x 0.35 in)
- FCC ID: 2AKIT-DJT11LM
- IC: 22635-DJT11LM
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+45℃ (14℉~113℉)
- Operating Humidity: 0 - 95%RH, non-condensing
- What's in the Box: Vibration Sensor x 1, Sticker x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1
- App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)