The Aqara LED Strip T1 is a multipurpose lightstrip that not only provides high-quality
lighting with bright whites, but also can display multiple colors at once and be used in smart-home automations with other Aqara or third-party devices.
Aqara LED Strip T1
● Compatibility and Matter* Support: T1 is compatible with a variety of mainstream
ecosystems, providing more ways for users to customize and future-proof their
smart homes. When choosing their favorite products, smart home users do not need
to worry about different protocols or different platforms. T1 can support Matter
through the hub, which will solve most of the problems of interoperability and
● 16 Million Colors and Tunable Whites: Almost unlimited color options. You can
enjoy the brighter white light with a temperature range from cool to hot, or you can
get lost in a world of vibrant hues. In the colorful lamp bead mode, you can choose
your favorite bright color or create a color-changing scene to achieve the perfect
● RGBIC** with Gradient Effects: Each of the 10 segments of the strip can be
configured separately: it supports different colors, dimming, effects, or even using
one strip for different parts of the room.
● Home Automations and Scenes: Aqara Home App provides rich operations and
setting pages. You can choose between a fixed color card combination or a
self-selected color. Support for custom scene names, brightness, and the selection
of dynamic effects and dynamic speed.
● Adjustable Length and Easy Installation: It is suitable for DIY projects because it
is cuttable*** (into the segments of 20 cm / 7.9”), extendable for up to 10 meters,
and reattachable. Furthermore, it has an IP44 rating, meaning it is protected against
dust and can also be used outdoors.
● Zigbee 3.0 with Repeater Functionality: Compared to Wi-Fi competitors, the Strip
T1 does not congest your smart home network: In the opposite, it acts as a mesh
repeater, and makes your Zigbee network more reliable. Also, it has much lower idle
power consumption, which makes it more environmentally- and budget-friendly.
*A Matter-compatible Aqara hub is required.
**Please note: the RGBIC effects are only available for colorful (RGB) scenes, but not for tunable white.
***After the strip is cut, 5-pin connectors and 5-core wires will be needed to reattach them.